Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Patterned Pants: Silk Edition

Of all the email newsletters that I receive in my inbox, one of my favorites is Citizen Couture, although I guess it really isn't a newsletter because its contents are limited to a single street style photo. It doesn't come at the usual mid-morning time as most blasts. It usually comes in the middle of the night, which means that when I unconsciously check my email at four am (digital digital get down, bad habit), I have a lovely street style photo to gloss my eyes over.

Example: This photo came at 3:03 am on February 19. I effing love Rachel Nguyen's oufit--especially what appears to be silk pants. Also, she makes me want to go blonde. I'm going to do it. One day. 


Below, a silk panted outfit:



No comments:

Post a Comment