Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Inspired by: Frances Baby Houseman



The whole concept of the blog traces back to the vow I used to make at the beginning of every summer: I'm channeling Baby from Dirty Dancing, I used to announce unsolicited to anyone who took an interest in what I was wearing.

By pretending that a pair of denim cut-offs and a striped shirt were taken straight from the set of Dirty Dancing, I managed to give an otherwise boring outfit character. It didn't stand out to any stranger on the subway, but it did for me, because I was Baby, and nobody puts Baby in the corner. (There was no way I was going to leave that quote out of this post).

In honor of the movie that I once watched every day on TV during the month of June (blame the channel E!), I've concocted a shrine-worthy collage to Baby and her wardrobe. Not sorry about it, shout out to Google image for providing me with a plethora of screenshots.



No comments:

Post a Comment