Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

#NYFW: All the Pretty Dresses

My sister in both life and blogging asked me yesterday (over gchat) what type of clothing I would design if I were a fashion designer. I figured her response would be sweaters given that she's spent her post-work hours of late blogging about knitted tops. My response was dresses for the simple reason that some dresses are just. so. pretty. Like a silver fox, sometimes I just can't stop staring at a pretty dress. 

Here are some dresses from #NYFW thus far that answer the ultimate question that goes through my mind sometimes/rarely/never: If I were going to the Academy Awards, what would I wear? 

Delpozo via Style.com

Reem Acra via Style.com

Badgley Mischka via Style.com

Dennis Basso via Style.com
Lela Rose via Style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment