Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Haim



One of my new favorite things is the band Haim. I had heard their name in and out of conversation over the last several months, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I stumbled upon the music video for The Wire and developed a collective girl crush on the band members/sisters. They have that cool vibe inherent in denizens of subtropical California and the strong independent woman thang going on given their female rocker status.

Even though the middle part has regained its chic reputation, the ladies of Haim give it a boost. The same goes for dipped dyed hair. Their style has the California/French thing of effortless cool, and they're doing great things for ripped jorts and leather jackets, which I find to be hard look to wear because if it's warm enough to wear denim shorts, why would you need a leather jacket. I guess that's how it works in the Valley.




No comments:

Post a Comment