Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

#NYFW: T by Alexander Wang and Ralph Lauren

 My bootleg coverage of #NYFW continues today with a couple of brief notes.
  • The T by Alexander Wang collection includes most of my favorite trends: puff outerwear, trendy sweatpants, leather leggings, exposed underwear (an unintentional favorite), cable knit sweaters, and what appears to be tweed coats, but I wouldn't know because I didn't see it in the flesh. Though some of the looks also prove that when one wears all of their favorite things at once, the result is a sight for sore eyes.


  • One of my shallow and non-urgent goals in life is to live a lifestyle that absolutely requires me to wear Ralph Lauren gowns to dinner. This would be easy if my father were Lord Grantham, but he's not. Clearly I've over-consumed Masterpiece Classics by associating Downton Abbey with Ralph Lauren. And Laura Linney. Anyway, Ralph Lauren collections always kind of look the same, but I still like them for being so effing elegant. Also, I do love winter white and good beret (#seeyousoonParis). 



All photos via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment